This Woods Coffee shop is a drive-through and sit down café located on a dynamic, heavily trafficked, 4-lane road intersection. The site sits on the corner that is an entrance to a busy shopping mall. The goal is to intrigue cars and passers-by and remind them that they need a cup of coffee.
We think that these design elements make this coffee shop a bright stop on the road.
- Northwest contemporary design provides an energetic and welcoming store
- The use of minimal materials; concrete tilt-up, large store-front windows and custom horizontal wood siding for a soft, warm balance
- 14 ft. tall to give it presence on the corner
- Fireplace and warm wood interiors
- Lightly tinted windows for passive light but not too much road visibility
- Exposed wood roof trusses
- 1,300 sq. ft.